Nathan B
Nathan B, Mechanic
Experience:  20+ years experience working on a wide range of vehicles both as an employee and also running my own garage
27720961

I have a Peugeot 407, The car was under the age and millage

Customer Question

I have a Peugeot 407, The car was under the age and millage for cambelt to be renewed however a pulley sheered off and car just cut out. We put the car into a garage to be fixed. The car is running like a dream the steering is not heaqvy or light but there is a red warning light saying power steering faulty stop dont drive. Garage believe car is fine too but do not know how to get this warning off
Category: Peugeot
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.

I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I am still awaiting your solution please.

Expert:  Mark replied 2 years ago.
Can you tell me what year the vehicle is and what engine size, fuel etc.
Mark.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Peugeot 407 3.0 v6 Petrol

2007 model