Robert
Robert, Peugeot Technician
Experience:  Fully qualified 19+yrs exp/self employed technician in the UK
13210289

I have a peugeot 206 and the previous owner has put the incorrect

I have a peugeot 206 and the previous owner has put the incorrect radio code in more than 14 times so the radio now has "end" where the code entry should be. I have the code, how can I get the radio back to the stage I can enter it?
Category: Peugeot
Expert:  Robert replied 2 years ago.

Hopefully i can help..

The instructions via peugeot is usually the only way to get the radio to revert back to enable you too enter your code..as you understand because there has been alot of wrong entries codes put into the unit - this could take even longer to reset..than the 3hrs you waited already..ive seen in one occassion having a peugeot expert van same radio in the 206 sit in a garage/trickle charger hooked up and the radio/ignition left in the position.nothing touched at all and taken upto a whole day to reset back..might be not ideal in your situation depending where the cars located..but it really is a case when that END warning comes up is to leave the radio powered up for as long as it takes to automatically reset - of course other options would be to find a local car audio specialist who maybe able to gain access to epprom chip in the unit and reset it that way.will need radio removal of course...unfortunatly i know its not ideal and a quick fix on these but thats about the only options open really..I do hope this helps