Nathan B
Nathan B, Mechanic
Experience:  20+ years experience working on a wide range of vehicles both as an employee and also running my own garage
27720961

Our Peugeot 207 temperature gauge has suddenly gone to the

Customer Question

Our Peugeot 207 temperature gauge has suddenly gone to the maximum causing the engine fan to start and the stop warning light to come on. We have only been driving for a couple of miles before this came on and the car has been stationary all night. It the gauge then dropped to cold and immediately went back to max. Could this just be an electrical fault?? Thankyou
Category: Peugeot
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?
Expert:  Mike replied 2 years ago.
Hello and Welcome..

My name is ***** ***** Im happy to help / advise - Sorry to see you have had a wait..

Before we progress - can you tell me exactly what you have had done / tried etc so far... if anything.....

Also, to help me ID the exact system you have - please give me the cars Full reg number -

Kind Rgds, MIKE........................................