Nathan B
Nathan B, Mechanic
Experience:  20+ years experience working on a wide range of vehicles both as an employee and also running my own garage
27720961

My 2088cc 406 diesel estate cuts out on a slope after a decent

Customer Question

My 2088cc 406 diesel estate cuts out on a slope after a decent run and will not restart until on level ground and only then after a delay. No other related faults like overheating or poor battery, low fuel. Any suggestions please.
Category: Peugeot
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I will continue to wait.Thanks Howard

Hello Howard,
Thank you for getting back to me. We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
However, should you wish to close your question and reverse your charges at any time please let me know.
Hello Howard,
I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Shantal Thanks for your efforts to resolve my problem. We have given our best shot so we must now assume that the best move is now to close the question and for a refund to be made.

once again thanks and I will contact Just Answer should another need arise.

Kind regards Howard

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Shantal. Please sea my response on feedback as I have now been charged twice. Is this acceptable? Howard

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Shantal despite complaining to you and having been charged twice I have not received a refund. Please call me on *********** so that I may reach a satisfactory end to the contact.

Howard XXXXXX