Nathan B
Nathan B, Mechanic
Experience:  20+ years experience working on a wide range of vehicles both as an employee and also running my own garage
27720961

I am a driving instructor and just bought new peugeot feline

Customer Question

I am a driving instructor and just bought new peugeot feline with electronic parking brake, problem is on a turn in the road when waiting to move off on a camber either in reverse or first gear, the handbrake sometimes automatically releases before getting bitting point causing car to role and causing me to put footbrake on then handbrake and then try again.Sometimes its ok but other times handbrake releases too early Help not good when teaching pupil to control vehecle? and when will handbrake automatically apply, for example when you press stop but***** *****dbrake applies automatically,is there any other time it does this? pldase explain exactly how handbrake works and it is difficult for pupil to feel when clutch is biting, you teach to set gas and get bite lthen do observation checks but handbrake releases before the observation is done and because clutch is so light they cant tell when they have bite and prevent car moving before they observe

Category: Peugeot
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Continue waiting but for how long?

Thank you for getting back to me. Unfortunately I am unable to tell you when you will receive an answer. As we have a range of Professionals online all the time. However specialties differ, and we are searching for the appropriate professional for you.
Should you wish to close your question and reverse your charges at any time please let me know.
I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?