Robert
Robert, Peugeot Technician
Experience:  Fully qualified 19+yrs exp/self employed technician in the UK
13210289

Roof pump required for my 307cc, the non Peugeot garage says

Customer Question

Roof pump required for my 307cc, the non Peugeot garage says it's 2,700 pounds, is this correct?
Category: Peugeot
Expert:  Robert replied 2 years ago.

Hi..

Hopefully i can help..

Sadly the price you quote there is correct or there abouts - ive got £2,349.10 inc VAT for a new pump via peugeot - so i suspect the bulk of that will be labor ontop..Im not sure whether you have searched already but there is company online that does these,i would certainly phone them first of have your garage do so first before purchasing..its a little bit cheaper reconditioned but might be something to look into..i can post it below..but normally it either replacement new or second hand when it comes to these or reconditioned with exchange of the old unit..Maybe have search through ebay too...I do hope this helps

http://roofmotors.co.uk/