Robert
Robert, Peugeot Technician
Experience:  Fully qualified 19+yrs exp/self employed technician in the UK
13210289

warning message automatic failure clear

Customer Question

warning message automatic failure clear
Category: Peugeot
Expert:  Robert replied 2 years ago.

Hi..

Hopefully i can help..

Can you explain a little more in detail what sort of issue you have in regards ***** ***** warning / what checks/tests have been carried out to date?

What Peugeot - Model / Year / Engine do you have?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I was concerned that warning message. Is this a serious problem Peugeot###-##-####/p>

Expert:  Robert replied 2 years ago.

Hi..there thanks for your reply..

Ok.normally when you do get messages on screen it should always be accompainied with a wanring light on the instrument panel whether that be engine,emissions/auto gearbox/Braking system related..if none of that has occurred and the vehicle seems to perform fine engine/auto gearbox fine as far as you tell and the warning hasnt come back then it should be fine to continue..having said that normally with these fault messages the only route to actually find out the cause for that to come on is via having the car plugged in diagnostically to see what fault codes you have before making any checks..I do hope this helps