Nathan B
Nathan B, Mechanic
Experience:  20+ years experience working on a wide range of vehicles both as an employee and also running my own garage
27720961

On the odd occasion on first start, I get a Message on the

Customer Question

On the odd occasion on first start, I get a Message on the main screen that reads "Failue of Connectiont". Once engine starts it disappears and I may not see it again for more than a week. Engine starts fine and runs fine even though I noted recently that the the first seconds sound a bit noisier than normal. Everthing works fine. The car is a 1.6HDi 1200 SW Allure 2011. Any ideas?

Category: Peugeot
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

No I have not got an answer and yes I would like you to continue. I am ashamed of my typing errors. The message actually says "Failure of the Connection" and I have a strong suspicion though no proof, that it has something to with me NOT having my mobile phone with me or switched off when it occurs??

Regards ***** *****

John

Hello John,
Thank you for getting back to me. We have Professionals online all the time, unfortunately they may not have the experience needed to assist you. We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
However, should you wish to close your question and reverse your charges at any time please let me know.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thank you for your persistance

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thanks for your patience and persistance. The message has started to appear more frequently in the last few days so took it to peugeot garage. They confirmed that there was no panic and that in their opinion there were no engine etc probs and that they were 100% certain that it was a Bluetooth connection with my rather antiquated mobile phone. As long as my phone is with me and swtched on it does not appear and they have convinced me

Yes I would like to reverse my charges and again many thanks