Nathan B
Nathan B, Mechanic
Experience:  20+ years experience working on a wide range of vehicles both as an employee and also running my own garage
27720961

Peugeot 308 11plate stop start

Customer Question

Peugeot 308 11plate stop start. Immobiliser came on. called rac couldn't start it. towed to Peugeot dealers car then would start. left for diagnostics. they phoned and said wrong battery fitted but we could collect car. then phoned back to say wouldnt start. phoned again to say started and would leave running so we could take home as Christmas eve. when driving home no indicators and couldn't turn headlights off. fitted new battery as per manual. still shows low battery warning and in economy mode. wont start. assume imobiliser still on but no message as in economy mode. any way to reset. Lights turned off but sidelights come on with ignition

Category: Peugeot
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

We are fine now as it has taken so long - is it possible to have a refund please?