BallyBrummie, Mechanic
Experience:  20+ years experience working on a wide range of vehicles both as an employee and also running my own garage

I have already made a payment of £13 but still awaiting a

Customer Question

I have already made a payment of £13 but still awaiting a reply,will I have to pay again ? Question waiting for an answer is : I have just acquired a 2014 Peugeot Tepee Expert Comfort,7 seat MPV,and want to change the Peugeot OEM stereo cd/radio to put in my own,which is a Pioneer DEH-X6600DAB,and urgently want to know which connector (or connections) to get to be able to keep the display,and the stalk controls to still operate ? If that is possible,which Make or Manufacturers part no, leads would I need,and what other connector might be needed to do this for it to work fully,as it is now with the original....I did try a normal connection,but it did no work the steering stalk controls,which I would like to still be able to operate  with my own radio whilst driving,and also what is the name of the connection I would also be needing for the Peugeot OEM Fakra connection,to a standard old type connection ?.Thank you in anticipation...Steve.

Category: Peugeot
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I have paid twice,as I could not find or remember my login details for the question I originally posted,hence paying twice for the answer,which I have to date not received,so would like a refund of both my payments to justanswer,as I do not like paying for something I have not got,or received.Going to try an Auto electricians near to my home,now the holiday period has finished,as they reopen on monday 5th Jan 2015.Thank You.

details below of payments:

PayPal logo30 Dec 2014 15:50:29 GMT
Transaction ID: 7EG50141036023844

Dear SJHMinibus Hire,

You sent a payment of $24.00 USD to JustAnswer.

It may take a few moments for this transaction to appear in your account.

***-***-**** x0
Instructions to merchant
You haven't entered any instructions.

DescriptionUnit priceQtyAmount
$24.00 USD1$24.00 USD

Subtotal$24.00 USD
Total$24.00 USD
Payment$24.00 USD
Payment sent to *****@******.***
From amount£15.94 GBP
To amount$24.00 USD

Exchange rate: 1 GBP = 1.50620USD

Thank you for using JustAnswer. We confirm £13 has been charged to the selected payment method.

Ask another Question Now – Lawyers, Doctors, Mechanics, Veterinarians, and Experts in over 100 other categories are available 24/7 to help.

View Questions
View My Questions
Ask a Question
Get an Answer Now

We appreciate your business and look forward to assisting you again in the future.

Thank You,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

If I cannot be issued with a refund,as I have tried before receiving the email from JustAnswer today,and have requested a refund,then you can try to answer my question,otherwise I have wasted my money asking the question to be answered by someone who is qualified to do so,as Haynes manuals do NOT intend to have a handbook version of this vehicle printed ? Why I do not know ?