Nathan B
Nathan B, Mechanic
Experience:  20+ years experience working on a wide range of vehicles both as an employee and also running my own garage
27720961

peugeot 1007 1,6 sport automatic 2005 with 61k on the clock.

Customer Question

peugeot 1007 1,6 sport automatic 2005 with 61k on the clock. Auto gear fault:- gears stop working intermittently Whilst driving also these are the things that come up on screen ESP/ASR FAULT, ANTI POLLUTION FAULT, CATALYTIC CONVERTER FAULT, AUTO GEAR FAULT. It has a LPG system on it and everything is worse when it's running on LPG and when I switch over to petrol when it starts to run rough it takes a while to start to run better. In-between all this when no warning lights come up on the screen it runs perfectly I have fitted a coil pack, and a new battery Also the auto clutch engages sometimes and and the car jerks forwards with a massive clunck is there any common faults with electrical connections etc because it's intermittent. a local dealership checked it out and said they think it is the ECU unit at a cost of £800 plus set up and vat cheers ***** *****

Category: Peugeot
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
Graham,
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like to close your question?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Yes i still need assistance from on of your professionals

,
Thank you back to me and apologies that you have not received an answer yet. We have a range of Professionals online all the time. However specialties differ, and we are searching right professional to assist you.
Should you wish to close your question and reverse your charges at any time please let me know.
Thank you patience,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

continue looking answer please

Graham,

Thank you patience, we will continue to look Professional to assist you.

Graham,
I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish to continue to search to assist you or would you
like to close your question at this time?
Thank you patience,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Continue please Shantal