Nathan B
Nathan B, Mechanic
Experience:  20+ years experience working on a wide range of vehicles both as an employee and also running my own garage
27720961

l have a peugeot 407 sv hdi the central locking stopped

Customer Question

Hi l have a peugeot 407 sv hdi the central locking stopped working so l changed the battery in the key fob, followed the instructions in the owners manual no joy checked the fuse that was ok, l have been told to disconnect the battery for 30 mins and it should then reset itself, only problem with that is that l dont have the reset code for the radio not sure what to try next.
Category: Peugeot
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yes l would still like answer as l have paid for a service which l have not yet received, also it has taken you two days to respond to my question, without an answer, not exactly a speedy response that you advertise, if you can not help then please return my money to my account.

Many Thanks

David XXXX

Hello David,
Thank you for getting back to me and apologies that you have not received an answer yet. We have a range of Professionals online all the time. However specialties differ, and we are searching for the right professional to assist you.
Should you wish to close your question and reverse your charges at any time please let me know.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Ok firstly do not thank me for my patience, as soon as l asked my question and paid my money everything was out of my control, your company took my money and did not provide the service that you advertise, it has now taken you nearly 1 week to come back with this poor apology of trying to provide the right professional, how many other people have had to suffer the same response? and how much money have u taken and put into your account to build interest on before returning because you cannot provide the answer, l am sure that you understand from this response that l am not happy with your service and will not be recommending it to any of my friends, plus l will also be informing people that your site is not the place to go to get the answer far from it, l know l am just one person but the internet is a powerful thing and l can reach many people, so keep my money and my question, which was submitted with all the hope off a professional response.

Not A Happy Person

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Not A Happy Person