350matt
350matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng Hons, worked in the car industry for last 22 years
12772297

Matt, I have 2008 2.2 Peugeot boxer, when you come to a stop it cuts out but restarts s

Customer Question

Hi Matt, I have 2008 2.2 Peugeot boxer, when you come to a stop it cuts out but restarts straight away. Have changed everything- egr, injectors reconditioned, crank sensor, throttle pedal,fuel rail & sensors whats next any ideas
Category: Peugeot
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  350matt replied 2 years ago.

This could be a wiring issue as things tend to expand when hot and its possible a poor or partial electrical connection is being pushed apart on one of the major sensors so check the connection plug and wiring to the following;

Airflow meter

Crank position sensor

Cam position sensor

O2 sensor

Throttle pedal position sensor

Also worth checking the connections to the fuel pump for the same reason - unplug each in turn and give them a good squirt of switch / contact cleaner - Not WD40

and also unplug and inspect the main power relays and fuses for signs of overheating or corroded terminals - so the ones for the ECU and the fuel pump

And also unplug the wiring loom connections in the engine bay one at time and inspect for corroded or recessed pins.

Expert:  350matt replied 2 years ago.
hi

do you still need help?