Nathan B
Nathan B, Mechanic
Experience:  20+ years experience working on a wide range of vehicles both as an employee and also running my own garage
27720961

mike, my friends 206 2.0 hdi will not start, diagnostic

Customer Question

hi mike, my friends 206 2.0 hdi will not start, diagnostic print out shows open circuit on several sensors that cannot be reset, 2 are egr vale faults, one mentions immobiliser and another is the crankshaft sensor. as this part is cheap and easily available he has decided to replace it (or rather im going to have to replace it as he is sodding useless!) was just trying to work out where the sensor is and how involved replacing it is going to get
Category: Peugeot
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  mike_a_mechanic replied 2 years ago.
Hello, welcome. My name is***** will do my very best to assist you with your question. I apologize if you have been waiting long for a response.
You are wanting to change out the crank sensor correct?