Nathan B
Nathan B, Mechanic
Experience:  20+ years experience working on a wide range of vehicles both as an employee and also running my own garage
27720961

I took my 2005 407 SW Estate to a local garage clutch

Customer Question

I took my 2005 407 SW Estate to a local garage for a clutch replacement which was completed successfully. However I have since been unable to access the audio system. I returned the car to the garage who at first thought it was a fuse issue. However they have been unable to resolve the problem and say " all we did was diss the battery" However the battery has been disconnected a number of times before and the sound system was always available afterwards. I have now noticed that when accessing the 'menu' list, the 'audio' option is no longer accessable to me. It is in the list of options but cannot be selected. I would be very gratefull if you could help with this problem.

Category: Peugeot