Nathan B
Nathan B, Mechanic
Experience:  20+ years experience working on a wide range of vehicles both as an employee and also running my own garage
27720961

When unlocking my Peugeot 307 convertable my passenger wing

Customer Question

When unlocking my Peugeot 307 convertable my passenger wing mirror will not activate and the window opens and closes continuously until auto door locking activates, the wing mirror will open if I lock the car and unlock it with key fob whilst in car with doors closed.

Category: Peugeot
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Someone is having a look tonight so please stop looking and I'll re question if I have no luck I am assuming I will not be charged for this