Nathan B
Nathan B, Mechanic
Experience:  20+ years experience working on a wide range of vehicles both as an employee and also running my own garage
27720961

Engine management light comes on and sometimes goes into limp

Customer Question

Engine management light comes on and sometimes goes into limp mode, turn off engine for a few seconds then the van will start up again and the light will go out. If I don't use to much acceleration I can drive almost all day. But if I have too accelerate 2300 it will go back into limp mode. Whilst it is cold it will drive normally but once it gets to normal working temperature all the above will happen. The vehicle in question is peugeot HDI 2200 boxer van. I have also changed high pressure fuel pump and pump in the tank.
Category: Peugeot
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?
Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can return your good faith deposit to the original funding source.
Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hello shantal,

As you have been unable to find the correct professional for this subject i would like to get my deposit refunded ASAP however if you can find a related answer of which is useful to the queries above that I have stated.

Yours faithfully,

Raymond XXXXX