Nathan B
Nathan B, Mechanic
Experience:  20+ years experience working on a wide range of vehicles both as an employee and also running my own garage
27720961

My 2010 Peugeot 1.6 16v management light comes on the

Customer Question

My 2010 Peugeot 1.6 16v management light comes on the radiator cooling fan comes on and stays on even when engine is cold I have to disconnect the battery to stop fan when I reconnect the battery even after 5 secs the fault clears and the car runs fine can run for days then happens again The engine misfires just before management light comes on
Category: Peugeot
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
As no replies I had to put car into local garage for repair so please remove question and refund payment thanks
Owen mcverry