Nathan B
Nathan B, Mechanic
Experience:  20+ years experience working on a wide range of vehicles both as an employee and also running my own garage
27720961

We have a 307 cc (2004 model). The seat belt pre-tensioner

Customer Question

We have a 307 cc (2004 model). The seat belt pre-tensioner exploded without warning bringing the car to a stop. The front drivers belt no longer works and the air-bag warning and bow warning lights remain on. I understand that this has happened to other 307 cc cars. James XXXXXXXXX

Category: Peugeot
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
Hello James de c Wheeler,
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

If you cannot respond to this within 48 hours please refund the money I have paid.

Hello James de c Wheeler,
Thank you for getting back to me and apologies that you have not received an answer yet. We have a range of Professionals online all the time. However specialties differ, and we are searching for the right professional to assist you.
Should you wish to close your question and reverse your charges at any time please let me know.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thank you. If you cannot get a useful reply to me by tomorrow please close the request and refund the payment.

J de XXXXXX