Nathan B
Nathan B, Mechanic
Experience:  20+ years experience working on a wide range of vehicles both as an employee and also running my own garage
27720961

Peugeot 307 cc fault code v0500 what is it

Customer Question

Peugeot 307 cc fault code v0500 what is it as came up on diagnostic reader and said refere to manual that I dont have. Car runs fine when warm, starts first time runs normal, drive to end of street feels like engine knocking and wobbling. But stops after its warm. New plugs coil pack. No warning lights at all. Sometimes smells lot of petrol & eggs ????
Category: Peugeot
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Please refund £14 as not waiting any longer been 4 days no answer. Paid £14 for answer not recieved