Nathan B
Nathan B, Mechanic
Experience:  20+ years experience working on a wide range of vehicles both as an employee and also running my own garage
27720961

my peugeot 307 cc convertible starts OK but runs rough for

Customer Question

my peugeot 307 cc convertible starts OK but runs rough for a couple of minutes and cuts out if you try and drive it. Once the engine is warm it runs sweet and is responsive. I've changed the engine temperature sensor and had the throttle body checked. The AA did a diagnostic but found no faults. I've even changed to a lower viscosity oil after a suggestion it might be the hydraulic tappets and changed to a higher grade of petrol in case it's a problem with the injectors but all with no effect. Any ideas?

Category: Peugeot
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I still need help to solve this problem