Robert
Robert, Peugeot Technician
Experience:  Fully qualified 19+yrs exp/self employed technician in the UK
13210289

How do I fit Peugeot 206 CC Coupe Cabriolet Aerial Base 65

Customer Question

How do I fit Peugeot 206 CC Coupe Cabriolet Aerial Base 6561H7
Category: Peugeot
Expert:  Robert replied 2 years ago.

Hi..there..

Seeing that the aerial base is along the top edge of the windscreen/frame - you will need to go in via the courtesy light - so you need to remove the lense part with a small fine screwdriver - by gently prying at the opposite end to the control switch..once the lense/bulb holder is out..then you can disconnect it via its plug..next you need to remove the plastic surround..look up and you see two clips at either side up in the centre and unclip the surround from the roof panel.there shouldnt be any screws there but check all the same..once that out..then you see the bolt that holds the aerial base to the roof itself..you'll note a small wire with a ring connector going to it..with long reach socket and ratchet undo the bolt whilst holding on to the aerial base outside the car "you will have the roof down to do this " once the bolts removed then you can swap the bases over and refit as per reverse of removal ensuring the small wire/ring connector is back in place with the bolt..no need to over tighten just enough to seal the base to the roof - you can of course prior to refit clean the area on the roof itself outside and if need be apply a small amount of clear silicone sealant around the bolt hole to the new base before fitting...I do hope this helps