Nathan B
Nathan B, Mechanic
Experience:  20+ years experience working on a wide range of vehicles both as an employee and also running my own garage
27720961

Ive just been told that the valve lift motor in my wifes

Customer Question

Ive just been told that the valve lift motor in my wifes 207cc 2009 had jammed and burnt out the fuse box in the engine , is this possible as I thought that is what fuses are for . I think I am being told lies , what would happen if the valve motor fails anyway ? can the car still move . this was after the diagnosis of the faulty lift motor , surely if the fuse board had burnt out this should also have been diagnosed at the time as connections form the fose box should or maybe have been lost  .

Category: Peugeot
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Relist: No answer yet.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

no but I do not expect to pay £14 for this communication either , please refund me ASAP