Robert
Robert, Peugeot Technician
Experience:  Fully qualified 19+yrs exp/self employed technician in the UK
13210289

I asked your expert robert a question last night about my 206

I asked your expert robert a question last night about my 206 not working sent him more information that i could but can not find a reply.
Category: Peugeot
Expert:  Robert replied 2 years ago.

Hi..there..your question should be continued here via the link to your original question

http://www.justanswer.com/peugeot/90veo-peugeot-206-rob-peugeot-206-02-plate-1-4-turns.html

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

What infomation do you need the only other thing that we know is that eco mode is the only thing registering on the dash we just can not get anything to work not even the radio will work . Like i said when we had it we were told that it was driven home & we think that the alarm may have been messed with or the immobaliser may have been tampered with not sure we were told that after this nothing was happening.

Expert:  Robert replied 2 years ago.

Hi..

Yes but eco mode is only there as a battery saving programme that disables non-essential circuits when the battery voltage drops.until as mentioned of course you restart the engine..then the timer in the bsi resets again..usually get about 30mins of battery usage with engine off before eco sets in again...If i was me have you tried taking the battery off and recharge it or see whats in the battery at the moment?..if its below 12v or the battery is actually flat - then you can either remove and trickle charge or jump start and see if that helps...remember to wait 15mins before disconnection... If that still fails to rectify anything then its a i mentioned before.it possible the bsi is at fault maybe..its sounds immobiliser/key sync issue to the car lost related if your saying theres no fuel/spark,that would need to be checked next id say.... But you need to find someone locally with a specific Peugeot diagnostic machine.upto date peugeot planet to be specific and have them check the keys are being seen/immobiliser is shutting off - if theres problems there then the car wont start as you describe....I do hope this helps