Nathan B
Nathan B, Mechanic
Experience:  20+ years experience working on a wide range of vehicles both as an employee and also running my own garage
27720961

- my son purchased a Peugeot 308 1.6 HDi (90 bhp) last

Customer Question

Hi - my son purchased a Peugeot 308 1.6 HDi (90 bhp) (58 plate) last August. It recently started saying power steering faulty and he struggled to drive it. The local garage changed the ps fluid twice but that didn't work so I bought an unused (electric) pump from a motor dealer on Ebay and they fitted that two weeks ago. It worked fine up until today when it started with the same fault again. Do you know what it might be please?

Category: Peugeot
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Shantal - I'm still waiting to hear from someone. Thanks Jill
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi - I posted a question on here three days ago. I was supposed to get a quick answer but haven't heard anything at all. I have taken it to a mechanic today so therefore I would like a refund as I did not get an answer and paid £13 for advice I did not receive. Please refund to my Paypal account.

Kind regards, ***** *****