Nathan B
Nathan B, Mechanic
Experience:  20+ years experience working on a wide range of vehicles both as an employee and also running my own garage
27720961

I have a peugeot 206SW 2.0 HDI. Engine management light

Customer Question

Hi I have a peugeot 206SW 2.0 HDI. 53 plate. Engine management light comes on and Anti polution fault comes up on display panel and engine cuts out when i turn left. If i turn left slowly it's ok but if i turn it a little too fast then it cuts out. After about 2 mins i can start the car again, after a few hours the engine managment light will go out and is ok until i turn the steering wheel left a bit too quickly again. Diagnostics code comes up as P1138. been told this code means fuel rail or solinoid on the fuel pump. What is the best thing to try first as i don't want to pay out for something the isn't going to solve the problem. Already fitted a new lifter pump in the fuel tank which means it will now drives well until i turn left. Any help would be greatly received. Thanks

Category: Peugeot
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?