Nathan B
Nathan B, Mechanic
Experience:  20+ years experience working on a wide range of vehicles both as an employee and also running my own garage
27720961

In 2002 I purchased a 406 Estate Executive Auto

Customer Question

In 2002 I purchased a 406 Estate Executive Auto. A realy good car which has never let me down. chassis Number:- VF38ERHZR81385300. (REG NO; GL51YEV) I inadvertantly blew the Cigar Lighter fuse. The Handbook supplied stated that the fuse was under the dashboard below the steering wheel. When I opened it all that was in the compartment was some acoustic material. NO FUSE HOLDER! PLEASE ADVISE WHERE THE FUSE IS LOCATED. REgards, ***** *****

Category: Peugeot
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
Hello Maurice,
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I think that you had better close my account as i will now have to drive to the nearest peugeot agent to get the answer I require.