Nathan B
Nathan B, Mechanic
Experience:  20+ years experience working on a wide range of vehicles both as an employee and also running my own garage
27720961

Im trying to find out the angle of what the 207 gti

Customer Question

Hello im trying to find out the angle of what the 207 gti engine sits at when mounted in the vehicle. Can you help, im mounting the 207 engine in a 205 so therefore need the angle from side to side and front to back when it sits in place in the 207 thanks

Category: Peugeot
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

If you can find out I will wait. I have the online workshop manual but its all in french and I cannot read it

Thank you for getting back to me and apologies that you have not received an answer yet. We have a range of Professionals online all the time. However specialties differ, and we are searching for the right professional to assist you.
Should you wish to close your question and reverse your charges at any time please let me know.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hello have you managed to get anywhere with my question thanks

I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Sorry for the delay. I would like you try and find me the answer please thanks wayne

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Relist: No answer yet.