Nathan B
Nathan B, Mechanic
Experience:  20+ years experience working on a wide range of vehicles both as an employee and also running my own garage
27720961

I have a 2006 307SW which has developed a fault. The

Customer Question

I have a 2006 307SW which has developed a fault. The reversing light is on when the car is locked and parked. Is there a switch somewhere which has jammed or a relay which has failed? I normally do my own maintenance but I simply do not know where to look. Thanks in advance for any help you might be able to give me. Ron XXXXX My email address is *****@******.***

Category: Peugeot
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
Hello Rob,
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I would still like an answer to my question but I am very unhappy about the service. I didn't realize it was going to take so long to get an answer. The impression is that the answer will be instantaneous.