Nathan B
Nathan B, Mechanic
Experience:  20+ years experience working on a wide range of vehicles both as an employee and also running my own garage
27720961

I have recently in the last 3 weeks purchased a Peugeot

Customer Question

Hi, I have recently in the last 3 weeks purchased a Peugeot 207 gti thp 175. On 39000 miles. When I took it for the test drive, car drove perfectly, the day after the purchase, this de pollution system failure light appeared! The car entered limp mode and engine management light came on, loss of power was immediate. I have been to a friend who owns a garage, and put it numerous times to check for the problem. I have spent lots on tryin to correct these faults, and am now Down to 2 faults, one being this P0172 mixture is too rich, and also P2263 turbo pressure too high. Would either of these enable limp mode, and if so which fault? And any advice would be greatful. Thanks Mark XXXXX XXXXX

Category: Peugeot
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
Hello Mark,
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Shantal,
I haven't heard off any one regarding my question, and am willing to continue to wait, as it cost money for the question I asked,
Thanks, Mark
Hello Mark,
Thank you for getting back to me and apologies that you have not received an answer yet. We have a range of Professionals online all the time. However specialties differ, and we are searching for the right professional to assist you.
Should you wish to close your question and reverse your charges at any time please let me know.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Shantal,
I would like to close my question and reverse the charge made please as I have had no response, so went and sought the advice from elsewhere.
Regards, Mark