Nathan B
Nathan B, Mechanic
Experience:  20+ years experience working on a wide range of vehicles both as an employee and also running my own garage
27720961

I have a peugeot boxer 2.2 Diesel van. I have just replaced

Customer Question

I have a peugeot boxer 2.2 Diesel van. I have just replaced the clutch. The engine turns over but wont start. I have removed an injector and diesel is being pumped through

The van has been sitting down for about 6 months. Started prior to gearbox removal no problem.

I have an orange warning light (engine check light that stays on)

Category: Peugeot
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?
Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can return your good faith deposit to the original funding source.
Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.