Nathan B
Nathan B, Mechanic
Experience:  20+ years experience working on a wide range of vehicles both as an employee and also running my own garage
27720961

Haveing a problem with a 308 going in to limp mod if reved

Customer Question

haveing a problem with a 308 going in to limp mod if reved hard , just got code p0036 out of it , as I was sitting there idling (seamed to have a light miss at the time ), I know that the code is cam /crank sensor are they common to fail ? any ideas urs Al

Category: Peugeot
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

thank you please cancell my question as no answer recieved and close my account . thank you Al