Robert
Robert, Peugeot Technician
Experience:  Fully qualified 19+yrs exp/self employed technician in the UK
13210289

Mark. My engine Peugeot 206 stalled twice yesterday. Sudden

Customer Question

Hi Mark. My engine Peugeot 206 stalled twice yesterday. Sudden power loss, restarted it straight away - travelled a 1/4 mile and it stalled again. Just had it in garage and the fault code was P1110 what they say is illogical cos it is EGRvalve control. As a precaution they cleaned the throttle body as a precaution. What else could it be???
Category: Peugeot
Expert:  Robert replied 2 years ago.
Hi..there..

What engine do you have or your full registration number?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

MJ05NHX

Expert:  Robert replied 2 years ago.
Hi..there..

The code you have there P1110 is in relation to the Inlet/Air temperature sensor located on the underside of throttle body "light grey 2pin plug/sensor" have they tested the wiring from that sensor back? before condeming the sensor as they need to ensure it not wiring issues from that sensor back to ecm they need to disconnect it and check the supply voltage to pin 1 and should be between 4.8 and 5.2 V - if it is then the sensors ok - then check the resistance of wiring from sensor plug back to the ecm........