Nathan B
Nathan B, Mechanic
Experience:  20+ years experience working on a wide range of vehicles both as an employee and also running my own garage
27720961

Just got a new tow bar fitted now the central locking goes

Customer Question

Just got a new tow bar fitted now the central locking goes off and the display goes back to2007 its a 308sw it then has to b open ed by key stays on for 5mins then goes off its got a bypass fitted

Category: Peugeot
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?