Nathan B
Nathan B, Mechanic
Experience:  20+ years experience working on a wide range of vehicles both as an employee and also running my own garage
27720961

I have a 5008 1.6HDi, with a frequent 'Filter risk of

Customer Question

I have a 5008 1.6HDi, with a frequent 'Filter risk of clogging' message, despite forced regeneration of the DPF. It followed replacement of one injector, which failed on open circuit, though that's perhaps just coincidence. Could this be related to faulty glow plugs preventing automatic regeneration? Recent error message said engine took a long time to start.

Category: Peugeot
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Well, I've had a lot of work done on the car recently, but I think we feel we've not bottomed out on the problem - could be a serious issue, or perhaps a simple one, such as duff fuel. I'm happy to continue waiting for an answer, provided someone can comment sensibly - I asked you because I've seen some expert Peugeot opinions which seemed to suggest some knew what was happening, but if that's not so, I'll drop out. What do you advise?

Thank you for getting back to me and apologies that you have not received an answer yet. We have a range of Professionals online all the time. However specialities differ, and we are searching for the right professional to assist you.
Should you wish to close your question and reverse your charges at any time please let me know.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

It seems that you have now closed this question, without being able to reply. Can you confirm that you have not charged me the £13?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I don't seem to have had your reply - can you confirm you are not charging me, since I have not had a reply? Many thanks.