BallyBrummie, Mechanic
Experience:  20+ years experience working on a wide range of vehicles both as an employee and also running my own garage

Peugeot 206 look 2001Brake pedal travels a distance before

Customer Question

Peugeot 206 look 2001
Brake pedal travels a distance before engaging brakes. Disc pads /calipers checked ok,
Rear brake shoes ok, found one wheel cylinder ceased and has been replaced.
No change on the distance brake pedal travels before engaging.
Please can your help me as I am racking my brains
Category: Peugeot
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

As I have paid you for professional advice on my car problem, I will continue to wait for a reply. If your professional needs more detailed information please let me know.

Thank you for getting back to me and apologies that you have not received an answer yet. We have a range of Professionals online all the time. However specialities differ, and we are searching for the right professional to assist you.
Should you wish to close your question and reverse your charges at any time please let me know.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Still waiting for a reply to my question. Do you need more detailed information??????

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

What information do you need?????

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Relist: I still need help.
Brake pedal distance to floor- 110cm. When depressed it travels 30cm before engaging brakes(80cm) from floor.
The master cylinder is full of fluid with no visible leaks.
Front brake calipers are working normally, disc pad are ok, no visible brake fluid leaks.
Rear cylinder ceased on drivers, no brake fluid leaks. Cylinder replaced,and brakes pressure bled.(no air in system) brake shoes ok.
Passenger side rear cylinder working ok, no fluid leaks, brake shoes ok.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I am still waiting for an answer from your Peugeot expert on my brake question since 7/8/2015. I have supplied you with further information, but still no response. I have asked for a contact telephone to talk to someone still no response. I have paid your company £20 in good faith for a reply to my car problem and its now 10 days on from my original enquiry and still no reply.

John xxxx

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi Shantel-Mod

We are now 12 days since my original question, When will I get an

answer to my £20 paid???????

John xxxx