Robert
Robert, Peugeot Technician
Experience:  Fully qualified 19+yrs exp/self employed technician in the UK
13210289

My daughter has just bought a peugeot on a 54 plate and she

Customer Question

my daughter has just bought a peugeot on a 54 plate and she is having problems with the pedals she is having to lift her feet right off the floor. is there any way to lower them sothat she csn drive comfortable
Category: Peugeot
Expert:  Robert replied 2 years ago.
Hi..there..

What Model exactly or Registration number?

Has there been any modifications done on the car. ie:- aftermarket pedal covers for example?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

it's a 207 and there no modifications

Expert:  Robert replied 2 years ago.
Hi..there..

Ok..Ive just looked at the pedal box arrangement diagram across the whole 207 range - and as suspected they dont offer any scope for adjustment to bring the pedals down or to adjust according to driver needs....the pedal box cannot be adjusted in any way sadly..It mostly has to be down to the positioning of the drivers seat/driver seat height to suit/and basically familiarize herself with the position the pedals are in.... there used to be adjustment on olders peugoets with the clutch master push rod so the pedal could be adjusted that way slightly..but the master cylinders on these 207's are just one long plastic push rod from the master to the pedal with no adjustment..the brake pedal cant be adjusted either as that could effect the operation of the brake light switch that located above the pedal..and the throttle pedal cant be adjusted either as it basically an potentiometer electronic pedal...maybe ensure the lower half of the dash is properly secure incase someones had that removed before.but other than that not much you can do from what i see and seen as far as these cars go....I do hope this helps...If you require to ask anything further then please do before you rate