Mike
Mike, Peugeot Technician
Experience:  Tech Expert
9261905

How do I replace indicator stalk on 206

how do I replace indicator stalk on 206
Category: Peugeot
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?
Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can return your good faith deposit to the original funding source.
Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.
Hello and Welcome -
My name is MIKE.. sorry to see you have had a wait though you have not been back to view.
Please let me know if you do still need help - then we can progress from there..
Rgds, MIKE..........................
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

sorry been so long responding been all over for the part &my local garage fitted it for me

Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.
HI again.Im sorry about that - Personally I have been off and evidently no one else had responded to your question so I thought Id ask to see if I could help.Once again, Im sorry about that - you are welcome back anytime.Best Rgds, MIKE.
Mike, Peugeot Technician
Experience: Tech Expert