Mike
Mike, Peugeot Technician
Experience:  Tech Expert
9261905

Have Peugeot Expert 1.6 2010. How to get odometer back to miles

Customer Question

Have Peugeot Expert 1.6 2010. How to get odometer back to miles after changing battery?
Category: Peugeot
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?
Expert:  Mike replied 2 years ago.
Hello and Welcome.
To do the change you want - access the MENU through the stereo ( radio ) buttons.
Different versions have different ways -
Generally, its as above.. If not - use the stalk.
Scroll to the section you need ( mileage / display etc ) ... then the system walks you through - to change it over.
Let me know how you go..and / or let me know if you need anything further on this..
~>>~~>>~ Meanwhile now - Please do click on the "Exc / Ok rating" for me at this time.. "Thank you" in advance for that .
.. Note that you can get back to me anytime at all after doing the rating - it doesn't close you out --
Best Rgds, MIKE