Mike
Mike, Peugeot Technician
Experience:  Tech Expert
9261905

How much do peugeot to update faulty ecu software. ECU

How much do peugeot to update faulty ecu software. ECU looking for value of 476.2% instead of correct 75psi value on fuel system. Therefore car showing dreaded depollution fault.

Sorry the above values are as follows....  Effective fuel pressure 72.52psi..........fuel nominal pressure 478.62psi

Category: Peugeot
Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.
Hello and Welcome -
My name is ***** ***** Im happy to help / advise.
Generally a Peugeot dealer will charge between 75 and 125£ for this sort of work - ecu upgrades / software etc... but.. sometimes, they will do it for free...especially if there is a software update available for your car that it should have had --- you really will need to ring and ask the local dealer for clarification on that .
I dont have sufficient vehicle details of you to give you any tech data Im afraid.
Let me know how you go..and / or let me know if you need anything further on this..
~>>~~>>~ Meanwhile now -at this point, Please do click on the "Exc / Ok rating" for me at this time.. "Thank you" in advance for that .
.. Note that you can get back to me anytime at all after doing the rating - it doesn't close you out --
Best Rgds, MIKE