Nathan B
Nathan B, Mechanic
Experience:  20+ years experience working on a wide range of vehicles both as an employee and also running my own garage
27720961

No brake or back lights on Peugeot boxer working

Customer Question

No brake or back lights on Peugeot boxer working. When using brakes, indicators on wing mirrors come on! A warning light has appeared on the dashboard but do not know what this indicates. As 2nd buyer of new boxer did not get a handbook. Have checked all bulbs and they appear to be in working order , i.e. all the elements are in place. Any advice you can offer would be greatly appreciated. Mr Gary XXXXXXX

Category: Peugeot
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
Hello Mr Gary Pompa,
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

You have already charged me £26 from my bank account and your website stated a peugeot professional would be able to answer my query. So I have been and still am waiting for the answer from just answer!

I would appreciate help with this query asap. If you are unable to help I will need to have the £26 credited back to my account asap.

Mr G XXXXXX

Hello Mr G Pompa,
Thank you for getting back to me and apologies that you have not received an answer yet. We have a range of Professionals online all the time. However specialities differ, and we are searching for the right professional to assist you.
Should you wish to close your question and reverse your charges at any time please let me know.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi Shantal

I obviously need this sorted asap (have no brake lights etc!!). I have been waiting or a reply since sunday (paid more for high urgency). So please reimburse my payment to you back into my account asap. Will look elsewhere for help.

G XXXXXXX