Nathan B
Nathan B, Mechanic
Experience:  20+ years experience working on a wide range of vehicles both as an employee and also running my own garage
27720961

Pressurized pipes

Customer Question

hi im scratching my head on this one.i have a partner van and i have put a new water pump radiator thermostat rad cap and flushed out compleatley.i have bled lots of times.the temp is now brill but the rad pipes are still getting solid as if to pressurised.is this norm?53 PLATE

Also had a head gasket test twice and no signs of breach.

Category: Peugeot
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

we have solved the problem, we are very disappointed with the services and the fact you have failed to answer our question and still removed the money from our bank we will not be recommending your company and feel you have coned us out of money. Very poor

Stu Buckland