Robert
Robert, Peugeot Technician
Experience:  Fully qualified 19+yrs exp/self employed technician in the UK
13210289

Please can you tell me where I can plug my car scanner into,on

Please can you tell me where I can plug my car scanner into,on a 2002 Peugeot 307?
Category: Peugeot
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.
Hi..there..
The 307 seems to have it in a few locations..the last one i did was located behind the dash trim panel on the drivers side where your headlamp leveling adjuster is - there a plastic turn screw/flat head screw in the centre you undo to the left and then remove the panel..refit is reversal of removal..once you pop that panel off then the DLC socket is right behind it..sort of green in colour...the other one i recall and shows on my database for location is right in front of the gearstick..or under your radio/heater controls..there a panel there too to remove and the dlc is right behind it..but make sure you have checked over under the glovebox on the passenger side too just incase...but normally like i say the last one i did was directly behind the dash panel on the drivers side.check there if you havent done so already..I do hope this helps