Robert
Robert, Peugeot Technician
Experience:  Fully qualified 19+yrs exp/self employed technician in the UK
13210289

Re peugeot 206 immobilizer how do I reset it. the car has been

Re peugeot 206 immobilizer how do I reset it. the car has been standing unused in my garage for several weeks, could it be the battery?
Category: Peugeot
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.
Hi..there..
Its more than likely that the battery itself is flat,as appossed to the immobliser - considering the time its sat unused - your best thing to do is to either jump start the car using proper jump leads - or use a battery charger to get the battery at least upto enough to get the engine spun over and hopefully start up - the other option is to just put another battery in - but ideally as above are the options open at the moment to see if its a batttery issue or not..if you have multimeter you can check to see what voltage is sat at now..if the voltage in the battery is way below 12v then its the battery at fault..I do hope this helps