350matt
350matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng Hons, worked in the car industry for last 22 years
12772297

I would like to know which power steering fluid you recommend

Hi, I would like to know which power steering fluid you recommend for a Peugeot 407 x-line Hdi and where I can get it. Many thanks!!
Category: Peugeot
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Shantal, thanks for your email. I rather to wait until you find a Peugeot expert, I am not in a hurry.Thanks again.Happy new year.Best
Expert:  350matt replied 1 year ago.
Hello It is called "Fluide DA"and is fully synthetic power steering oil. I think you will have to get it from a Peugeot or Citroen dealer as its not commercially available
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Matt, many thanks for your answer. I've decided to leave the car in my official Peugeot workshop. Then I hope they will deal with the problem. Also I have a couple of minor problems in the car, then they can take a look to them too. Many thanks again. Happy new year!
Expert:  350matt replied 1 year ago.
HelloGlad to helpBear in mind that the site takes a deposit from you at the beginning and this is held by the site until you rate my answer at which point the cash is split between the site and the expert. I am only paid for my work on this question if you rate my answer, using the star system at the top of the screen. Please do not forget! Thank you
350matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience: BEng Hons, worked in the car industry for last 22 years
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok, I'll do it right now. Thanks again!