Nathan B
Nathan B, Mechanic
Experience:  20+ years experience working on a wide range of vehicles both as an employee and also running my own garage
27720961

Dear SirI have a car: MD53 DWP PEUGEOT PARTNER Sept 2003

Customer Question

Dear Sir
I have a car: MD53 DWP PEUGEOT PARTNER Sept 2003 and the engine works just fine, but the tail gate is shunted in.
I also have another car: SC02 FHS CITROEN BERLINGO March 2002 but the engine is broken, head gasket gone.
Can I transfer the engine from the PEUGEOT PARTNER to the CITROEN BERLINGO or will there be compatibility issues ?
Rupert *******
Category: Peugeot
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
Hello Rupert,
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi ShantalI would definitely like an answer to my question please.The two vehicles in question are standing by, waiting. I am using a hire vehicle instead, which costs money, obviously.ThanksRupert
Hello Rupert,
Thank you for getting back to me. We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
However, should you wish to close your question and reverse your charges at any time please let me know.