Robert
Robert, Peugeot Technician
Experience:  Fully qualified 19+yrs exp/self employed technician in the UK
13210289

What are the rubber bungs under spare wheel called as boot

what are the rubber bungs under spare wheel called as boot had a lot of water in in I took out the rubber bungs had th car valeted and found they had thrown the rubber bungs out and I need tp buy new
Category: Peugeot
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.
Hi.. What model and year of peugeot do you have or VIN number?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have a Peugeot(###) ###-####
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have a Peugeot(###) ###-####what are the rubber bungs in the bootwell called as I need to order some, my boot was full of water so took tem out to drain water, car valeted and they threw the bungs away only when I went to refit them did I realise they were not there
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
any answer
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.
Hi..there.. According to what i can see on the 107 via the chassis diagram..the seals are parts number ( 6822 V2 ) Seal element Diameter 45 . you would need to confirm that with the dealer parts desk at the dealer itself - Normally they come under Body Chassis Plugs..and the only place really you would aquire those is directly from the dealer itself im afraid..