Nathan B
Nathan B, Mechanic
Experience:  20+ years experience working on a wide range of vehicles both as an employee and also running my own garage
27720961

O/s tail light not working on 207. what to check.

o/s tail light not working on 207. what to check.
Category: Peugeot
Expert:  Nathan B replied 1 year ago.
Hi there
Welcome to ja.com
I hope I can help you today but first I need to ask you some questions so as to better answer you.
1. Do any of the lights work on the o/s like indicators bake light etc?
2. What is your technical knowledge and are you hoping to fix this yourself?
I look forward to your reply.
Nathan
Expert:  Nathan B replied 1 year ago.
Hi thereWelcome to ja.comI hope I can help you today but first I need to ask you some questions so as to better answer you.1. Do any of the lights work on the o/s like indicators bake light etc?2. What is your technical knowledge and are you hoping to fix this yourself?I would just like to note, I notice that this has posted as an answer and ready to be rated but this is because I was using the mobile edition of this site and I don't have the option to just info request on it. We can still post though on here before you have to accept my answer. I look forward to your reply.Thanks in advanceNathan