Nathan B
Nathan B, Mechanic
Experience:  20+ years experience working on a wide range of vehicles both as an employee and also running my own garage
27720961

307 rapier 2003 noice from underneath.sound like bearing

Customer Question

307 rapier 2003
noice from underneath.sound like bearing noise
only when driving
Category: Peugeot
Expert:  Nathan B replied 1 year ago.
Hi thereWelcome to ja.comI hope I can help you today but first I need to ask some questions do my answer is better sourced for you. Firstly. Does the noise sound like it is coming from the front or the rear of the car more? If you carefully slightly swerve the car from left to right while driving dies the sound seen to dampen more when going one way or the other? Be very careful when doing this. Do not do it when other vehicles are near. Although if you don't feel comfortable doing this it is ok. As I don't know your technical knowledge, can I just ask, are you looking to fix this yourself? I look forward to your repliesThanks in advanceNathan