350matt
350matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng Hons, worked in the car industry for last 22 years
12772297

Please i want to change my peugeot from right hand drive

Customer Question

hi please i want to change my peugeot from right hand drive to left hand drive before send it back to nigeria how much will it cost me to change everything.
Category: Peugeot
Expert:  350matt replied 1 year ago.
hello to be honest the amount of work required to swap the drive side over means its far far more economic to just buy a LHD car as you 'll need to change:steering rackwiring loomdashboardpedal boxcut holes in engine bay bulkhead to accomodate new pedal position if you were to use all 2nd hand parts then I suppose its about £500 in part but its at least 2 weeks of labour and that also going to required quite a lot of modificationI would strongly recommend to source a LHD example and sell yours